INVESTMENT SIZE AND INVESTMENT HORIZON
- Maximum investment into a single SME not to exceed EUR 2.75 mil.
- No formal limitations on minimum investment size. Typical investment size to be between 0.5 – 2.0 mil. EUR.
- Typical investment horizon is 4-6 years. The Fund was established for 10-year life-time.
- Risk capital investments only, taking form of either equity or quasi-equity instruments.
- Seed capital, start-up capital and expansion capital (i.e. fresh equity). Buy-outs are excluded.
- Private co-investors must be syndicated for each investment and must match at least the size of the Fund’s investment (50/50) on pari-passu terms, meaning that they will share the same upside and downside risks and rewards. Private co-investors must be independent from the investee company.